Dear valued partner,
As a global company, and along with the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19. What is most important now is that you stay safe and healthy.
We have a Business Continuity Management Program in place, which includes Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Emergency Action Plans (EAP) that have been updated per ISO certification and are applicable to our individual offices and facilities. To that end, here is what Ingram Micro is doing to help ensure the health and safety of our global teams and our partners, while also working to minimize disruption to our operations.
- We have established a COVID-19 Working Group that meets daily to evaluate the current status of the situation globally to ensure the health and safety of our associates and support our business continuity efforts. Actions within affected countries include:
- Implemented temporary work from home programs to address the needs of our associates affected by school closures or other local government recommendations resulting from COVID-19.
- Increased the frequency of facility sanitization within our offices and warehouses, particularly in high-use areas, to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Eliminated all business-related travel and put guidelines in place for personal travel.
- Cancelled all partner and internal events through April.
- Prohibited visitors to our facilities, and customer visits.
- Continue to provide detailed communications in line Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). guidance regarding respiratory disease transmission mitigation, including promoting social distancing and healthy hygiene habits such as regularly washing hands with soap and water.
- Continue to ensure the availability of alcohol wipes, sanitizers, and other needed supplies for use in the workplace.
- In addition, procedures are in place if we should need to document and isolate associates exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, as recommended by leading health authorities
Ingram Micro is fortunate to have a strong partner network and real estate footprint. These foundational advantages provide us with flexibility as we monitor the impact of COVID-19’s on our business and on the industry. As such, we will continue to manage our global supply chain and make every effort to understand and offset the potential impact of production and delivery delays.
Let us know how we can help you and your colleagues during this unprecedented time. We will continue to keep the lines of communication open, and we appreciate your patience as our teams adjust to new work processes. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions or concerns.
Jonas Elmgren, Vice President Nordics
Please review our open letter to all stakeholders from Scott Sherman, executive vice president Human
Resources, and Bill Ross, senior vice president Global Operations and Engineering > Letter regarding Ingram Micro’s response to the COVID-19 disease
It’s now well known that the Coronavirus is spreading fast. As a company, Ingram Micro of course want to ensure the health and safety of our employees, suppliers and partners. There for we have taken a number of actions to reduce risk of spreading the virus.It’s now well known that the Coronavirus is spreading fast. As a company, Ingram Micro of course want to ensure the health and safety of our employees, suppliers and partners. There for we have taken a number of actions to reduce risk of spreading the virus.
1. Travel restrictions for business travel into or out of any Asia Pacific countries and Italy. (Restrictions might get expanded as we follow guidance from WHO)
2. Limiting all travels and converting internal meetings to virtual meetings when possible.
3. Travelers returning to their home office who have been in Asia Pacific or Italy, or who may have been exposed during the past fourteen (14) days, should work from home before returning to their respective office.
4. Informing our employees to always practice healthy hygiene in the office, at home, or wherever they may be.